|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: API 13A
- Appearance: Powder
- Transport Package: Multiply Kraft Paper Bags or Valve Bags on Pallets
- Origin: China
- Color: White
- Trademark: Unionchem
- Specification: 25kgs, 25lbs, 50lbs or as per customer requested
- HS Code: 391231
- Evenly substituted, high transparency, control viscosity and reduce filtration loss
- Applied in fresh water,seawater and brine water based mud system
- Formulated mud show good filtration loss, brine-resistance and high temperature stable
- Stable soft soil structure, prevent well collapse
- While drilling through the rock surface, to slow down the solid accumulation in mud.
- Keep down the turbulence scale,to minimize the pressure loss in reverse-flow system.
- Improve mud yield, reduce filtration loss
- Stable foam in mud
We have full range of Polyanionic cellulose for different needs:
PAC LV: Low viscosity PAC meeting API13A
PAC R: Regular viscosity PAC meeting API13A
PAC LVD: Rapid dispesible PAC L without agitation in fluids
PAC RD Rapid dispersible PAC R without agitation in fluids
PAC ELV Extreme low viscosity PAC LV
Rules & regulations:
Packaging: packed in 25kg net valve bags,shrinkwrapped on pallets
Storage: keep original packaging sealed, stored in clean and dry conditions.
Shelf life: 2years after production stored as above requested
More detailed product specs available upon request. We dedicated to develop product to meet customer demand properly.