Mining Grade CMC
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: mining grade cmc
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: Unionchem
- Specification: 25kgs, 25lbs or 50lbs, or as per customer demand
- HS Code: 391231
- Color: White
- CAS No.: 9004-32-4
- Transport Package: Valve Paper Bags, Shrinkwrapped on Pallets
- Origin: China
Mining Grade CMC can also be used for binding iron ore or mine pellets to form uniform agglomeration with high resilient strength.
Benefits of CMC in Mining flotation and Pellets binding
* Efficient recovery of valuable minerals: improvement of the concentrate grade,resulting in reduced smelting operation energy cost
* Aid the separation by selective depression of the gangue material
Benefits of CMC in pallets binding:
* Lower dosage,while binding the iron power or dust into higher purity of pellets,and less silica content of the pellets.
* Form uniform pellets with high resilient strength,that shall show excellent stability in transportation and storage.
* Increase ore porosity,positively impact firing efficiency and leave no harmful residues.
CAS number: 9004-32-4
Packaging: packed in 25kg net multiply paper bags.
Storage: keep original packaging sealed,stored in water-proof,clean and dry conditions.
Shelf life: 2years after production stored as above requested
More product and detailed specs available upon request.