Polyanionic Cellulose API 13A
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: API13A/ISO13500
- Appearance: Powder
- Transport Package: Valve Paper Bags, Shrinkwrapped on Pallets
- Origin: China
- Color: White
- Trademark: Unionchem
- Specification: 25kgs, 25lbs, 50lbs net each bag
- HS Code: 391231
High viscosity PAC (PAC R,PAC HV)can be used as viscosifier and filtration control in drilling fluids to provide viscosity,and control filtration loss in drilling to protect well wall.Low viscosity PAC(PAC LV) is used in drilling fluids where does not require viscosity increase but demand excellent filtration loss control in well drilling.
Our PAC meets or exceeds the demand API13A/ISO13500.
- Evenly substituted, high transparency, control viscosity and reduce filtration loss
- Applied in fresh water,seawater and brine water based mud system
- Formulated mud show good filtration loss, brine-resistance and high temperature stable
- Stable soft soil structure, prevent well collapse
- While drilling through the rock surface, to slow down the solid accumulation in mud.
- Keep down the turbulence scale,to minimize the pressure loss in reverse-flow system.
- Improve mud yield, reduce filtration loss
- Stable foam in mud
We have full range of Polyanionic cellulose for different needs:
PAC LV: Low viscosity PAC meeting API13A
PAC R: Regular viscosity PAC meeting API13A
PAC LVD: Rapid dispesible PAC L without agitation in fluids
PAC RD Rapid dispersible PAC R without agitation in fluids
PAC ELV Extreme low viscosity PAC LV
Rules & regulations:
Packaging: packed in 25kg net valve bags,shrinkwrapped on pallets
Storage: keep original packaging sealed, stored in clean and dry conditions.
Shelf life: 2years after production stored as above requested