Paper Making Grade CMC
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||20000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: paper making grade
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: Unionchem or OEM as per customer design
- Specification: 25kgs, 25lbs, 50lbs or as per customer demand
- HS Code: 391231
- Color: White
- CAS No.: 9004-32-4
- Transport Package: Multiply Paper Bags, Shrinkwrapped on Pallets
- Origin: China
Carboxymethyl cellulose is a light cream to white free flowing powder or granulate, that readily dissolves in water to form clear, viscous solutions.
Our CMC is used as the most efficient sizing agent,binders,thickeners and stabilizers in paper making to provide:
* Increase the condensation of the paper,improve anti-infiltrate,enhance smoothness
* Increase mechanical strength the paper texture,reduce air pole.
* Rheology control in papermaking
* Improve endurance of paper
* Promoting uniform pigment dispersions for uniform color in coloring the paper
We recommend low viscosity CMC with typical addition level 0.1-0.5% against weight depending on the final design.
Brief Properties of our CMC for Paper making
High Degree of substitution
High degree of substitution smooth the rheology of the aqueous solution and give improved compatibility.
Typical viscosity range
Typical viscosity of some grades are shown below.Additional types are available or can be tailor-made to meet customer product request.
Physical Properties of our Carboxymethyl cellulose
Appearance White or light creamy white powder
Bulk density 550-1000kg/m3
Rules & regulations:
Packaging: packed in 25kg net multiply paper bags,shrinkwrapped on pallets or as per customer requested design.
Storage: keep original packaging sealed,stored in water-proof,clean and dry conditions.
Shelf life: 2years after production stored as above requested
More product and detailed specs available upon request. We dedicated to develop product to meet customer demand properly